Is your house getting a little too crowded lately? Thinking of switching your residence for a spacious home? Buying a gigantic home is an expensive venture. However, if you are strapped for funds, the proposition is no better than a pie in the sky. Of course, the need for extra space is still on a roll. How about sprucing up your unused garage and redesigning the space? Little did you know that remodeling a garage is pretty inexpensive, compared to purchasing swanky new real estate. Reconstructing a space that’s meant to shelter vehicles is not very challenging. Doing up the floors, installing some extra lights, setting up drywall, and a few mending works are necessary to convert your garage into a habitable and pretty room. Before digging into the pros of remodeling a garage, it might be worth checking up on your home warranty.
Winning ideas to reshape a garage without spending a fortune
Rarely do you think of designs and ideas to change up a garage and remodel the space into a contemporary living area, right? Why just a living room? You can amp up the space and convert it into a gym or a cozy bedroom. Regardless, here’s how you can renovate the shelter for your car into a dwelling space:
1. A garage door is not apt when setting up a living room. You could block the doors and shroud the area with fancy accessories or put up a new wall instead
2. It is no secret that a garage is like a dark dungeon in your house. The space rarely soaks up sunlight and is mostly damp. A crucial stage in transforming the place into a stunning living room involves fixing the damp areas first. Keep an eye on the faulty plumbing issues if any. The costs of tossing out a wearying plumbing system are huge. Only the right home warranty can keep you steer clear from the hefty expenses
3. Restore the floors. You can choose from an array of materials, apt for the floors. Tiles, granite, wooden tiles, marble, carpet, and a lot many. Redoing the floor lends a nice touch to the aesthetic of the room in making
4. Figure out the insulation works, perfect for the garage ceiling. Unlike the usual rooms in your home, a garage is not thoroughly insulated
5. Stick up a few chic and state-of-the-art fixtures to enhance the appeal of the space. Set up the required appliances and home components to ensure that the space is no different from your original living room.
Putting your money into transforming a garage into an eye-catching and pretty living room is a good idea. But, upkeeping the space and protecting your asset is equally important. A comprehensive home warranty plan provides coverage on home systems and appliances. You never have to ferret for extra funds to pay for the repair of fraying home components. A home warranty settles the charges promptly. Wondering if you could fix the structural wears too, without paying a penny out of your pocket? Not all home warranty plans offer coverage on structural damage. It might be smart to look into the features of your plan before calling the shots.